How do you set up different document dimensions in Word?
Did you know that you can save a Word document in your own chosen dimensions in 5 easy steps? We explain to you how you can do this yourself! Then quickly convert your file into PDF and print immediately.
1. When you open Word, click at the tabs (at the top) at 'Page Lay-out'.
2. In the tab 'Page Setup' you select the option 'Size'.
3. If 'Size' is clicked, on the bottom of the list you choose 'More paper sizes'.
4. A pop-up window with 'Page setup' will appear, in which you can change the document dimensions.
5. When you have changed the dimensions, you click 'OK'. Now you can convert your Word file to a PDF. Read how you can do this here.