Is it not necessary to bind your prints? You can also order loose pages. We will quickly produce your high quality prints on our professional printers at a low price rate. Determine the costs by choosing the paper type yourself. We have various finishing options for loose-leaf printing.
Printing possibilities loose pages
- You can choose full-color or black and white prints. Even choose the exact pages you want to be printed in color and black and white
- Loose pages are often ordered on A4, but other sizes such as A5, A3 or a different size are also possible
- Does the design run to the edge of your document? Choose the option 'borderless printing'
Finishing for loose-leaf prints
You can easily determine what paper size or finishing you want:
- Do you want loose pages that fit into a binder? Choose 2 or 4 punch holes (see image)
- Choose paper type: 80, 100, 160, 300 grams paper or choose 350 grams card (very suitable for certificates). We also offer Nevertear, a papersize that is tear- and waterproof
- We recommend printing you loose pages on one of our heavier paper types to get the most luxurious and professional appearance
- You can choose to fold or staple your document
- Determine the quantity of your order yourself. It doesn't matter if you want a small or large quantity of loose pages, we try to keep all our prices low.