Is it not necessary to bind your prints? You can also order loose pages. We will quickly produce your high quality prints on our professional printers for a low price. Determine the costs by choosing the paper type yourself. We have various finishing options for loose printing
Possibilities loose pages
- You can choose for full-color and black and white prints
- Loose pages are often ordered on A4, but other sizes such as A5, A3 or a deviant size are also possible
- Does the design run to the edge of your document? Choose for the option 'borderless printing'
You can easily determine what paper size or finishing you want:
- Do you want loose pages for in a binder? Choose for 2 or 4 punch holes (see image)
- Choose paper type: 80, 100, 160, 300 grams paper or choose for 350 grams card (very suitable for certificates). We also offer Nevertear, a papersize that is tear- and waterproof
- We recommend loose pages to be printed on a heavier paper type for the most luxurious and professional appearance
- You can choose to fold or staple your document
- Determine the quantity of your order yourself. It does not matter if you want a small or large edition, we try to keep all our prices low.