Printed books with a softcover are beautiful and practical at the same time: they are flexible and can be finished with various extra protective layers. Read about the different protective layers below. Softcover printing allows you to order a book with a continious coverdesign, so you even print the spine of your softcover book. This makes it easy to find all your self-designed books in your bookcase. Order today and you will have your printed softcover books at home within one (rush) or two (standard) business days.
Print softcovers on the material of your choice
The cover of your book determines the entire appearance of your book. This is why we have various different papertype options for your printed softcovers.
- If you are looking for a basic softcover book, our standard papertype, a very firm off-white 350 grams card, is perfect.
- Do you want a more brilliant white cover with a bit more matte appearance? Choose our white 300 grams Natural paper.
- Sometimes a book needs a special softcover. For those books we have a various choice in structured paper: Classic (warm white, 270 grams), Old Dutch (off-white, 300 grams), Linen structure (white, 250 grams), Subtle metallic (warm white, 300 grams), Pearl luxury (white, 300 grams).
- Ecofiber paper (beige, 295 grams) and Kraft (brown, 285 grams) are our most sustainable papertypes for softcovers. Note that your design may be effected by the colour of these papertypes. Check this in our online preview in the orderform.
Check out all our paper-types with pictures here.
We protect your printed softcover
Sometimes your printed book with a soft cover needs to be extra protected against for example extensive usage. Our material for printed soft covers is already very firm, but we have various options to protect your softcover even more:
- We finish our standard papertype for soft covers (350 grams card) with a glossy coating by default. This way it is better protected against water, scratching and dirt. For all our other papertyes it is also possible to choose this glossy coating for your softcover.
- Do you rather want a matte finish? Choose our laminate option with a thickness of 43um. It offers even more protection than a glossy coating. Note that the sides of the softcover will be cut to size which means the sides of the laminated cover are not sealed.
Softcover printing, always quickly delivered
Because we always have all our softcover materials in stock, we can deliver your softcover books within two business days by default and within one business day with our urgent order option. Just specify the order of your book in the order form and we will start printing right away. Decide for yourself where and when you want your softcover books to be delivered.